You Do You

Its been a while since I last blogged and I feel that I have started the last 4/5 posts like this but its true, I have neglected my blog :p

But I’m here today writing to tell you that you should do you, do what you want, do what makes you happy, do things that make you smile, you are one of the most important people in your life, so sometimes its ok to put yourself first.

I spent years trying to make other people happy by changing the things I did and the things I like and that didn’t really get me anywhere in life it just made think I was someone else. Since I’ve finished my counseling and my life has stabilized and improved considerably I’ve learnt something’s:

-       Your happiness is a huge factor on your life and other peoples
-       Your company is hugely appreciated
-       Your are important
-       Your deserve to be loved
-       You deserved to get the things you need and want
-       Life does get better
-       Haters are just jealous that you’re happy and secretly they aren’t

I’ve remade myself since being in hospital, I’ve become a better me but that’s because I wanted to better, I didn’t do it because of what other people said, I did it for myself, for my happiness and probably for my sanity.

Some people don’t like me, and I don’t care, in my opinion I think they’re missing out, but that’s there loss not mine, I will be myself, no matter what, I will be weird and bizarre, but I will always be me, because that’s who I’m meant to be.

You do you.
Be happy, stay beautiful.

I love you lots


Dan x

Comments

Popular Posts