Long Time No See

So, i am an awful blogger and never seem to actually write any blog posts. It nearly been a month since my last post which is pretty appalling! I'm going to set my self a mini goal to write a blog post every thursday so i can keep you up to date with stuff thats happening with me and all that blah de blah. So you need to remind me every thursday on twitter that i need to be writing a blog post!

I've just had a bit of an internet break over the last couple of weeks where I just didn't really tweet much and all my youtube videos had been filmed ahead of time and scheduled. Just so i could just get my head round a few things that were going on with me.

I know you all well enough to tell you those things because i believe its best to be open and have no secrets from you. The main one was i was having self confidence issues as i just got stuck in a bit of a rutt and put on weight which made me feel worse and being away from school due to the easter holidays just made it easier for me to dwell on the bad thoughts i was having.

But i'm now back at school and have been for a couple days and my self/body confidence is back to normal, i'm back down o my original weight, and I'm eating properly and avoiding binging.

A second thing was I was super stressed about school because i've only got 5 weeks of full school days now before i go on study leave for my exams, and these exams are super duper important so i HAVE to do well in them and it just all got on top of me and i started getting panicky and stressed and just generally didn't feel to great.

But, now i've spoken to my teachers and i've arranged booster sessions outside of my timetable to have 1 on 1 tuition to try and help boost my confidence in myself more because i can do it, its just getting around to actually revising/studying.

There probably is some other things that were going on but they are so insignificant that i've forgotten what they were so yeah. I'm all good!
I hope you all had a lovely Easter or whatever holiday you celebrated!

as always

Dan x

Comments

Popular Posts