London
As the majority of you will know in September I am moving to London. (Hopefully) and I spent the day in London today and I realised that so much is going to change. Change excites me, and I can't wait, but I'm leaving a lot behind.
First of all, I'm going to have no friends when I move into my university accomadtion, but that won't last long, and soon I think they'll be used to my weirdness. And I will probably never talk to about 87% of the people at my school, which is also quite good because they don't really contribute anything to my life.
Secondly, I won't be living with my mum. I've lived with my mum for the last 18 years of my life, that's a LONG time. But I guess I'm ready for this because I will have to look after myself eventually, so why not this year. She's already started teaching me how to use a washing machine and an iron properly, usually I just guess and hope for the best.
Thirdly, I'm not going to be filming in my bedroom anymore, I'll be filming in a flat that I share with 5/6 other people, which may be slightly uncomfortable but I will definitely get used to it just so you guys can see my cheery face every Sunday. As I have 3 months off during summer I will record a lot of videos so that I will have a back log of good quality videos that I can upload on time.
Also, I will have moved from a small town on the boarder of Essex, to moving to a city which happens to be the capital of England! So it means it'll be very busy a lot of the time, so I'll have to get used to being surrounded by people, which can be hard for me some days especially if I'm tired/anxious.
There's still so much more that is changing for the good but I will list it another day, but wow. Wow,that's all I can say. I'm just thankful that you will all be joining and supporting me the whole journey!
I love you just as much as usual (maybe more) and I will be writing again soon!
Dan x
Comments
Post a Comment