Mental Illness; A Growing Headache
Last July/August I spent 2 weeks making a documentary about mental health as part of my NCS programme, as a group of young people we took it upon ourselves to make this as we felt it was an issue that effected young people from all over the world.
It was very hard to make as myself and another member of the group spoke about our own personal mental illnesses that had effected else, to help make the video more relatable. The video will be going live tomorrow (Sunday 12th January 2014) at midday on my YouTube channel -
YouTube.com/danspaces
After having finished editing the video I immediately wanted to upload it to my channel but because of a public showing we were having of the video I was unable to do so and so I thought that now would be the best time seeing as it is a new year and I want to help people have an awesome 2014.
Please make sure you watch it and I would love to hear your responses in the comment section below and it would be incredible if you could share it on every social media platform possible because it could help improve a young person's life or even save it, all I want to do is help people
If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask me them!
If you don't want to ask them publicly get intouch via my Facebook page, the link will be in the drop bar below the video
Stay strong, you got this
Love you as always, Dan x
Comments
Post a Comment