Write it down.

I've never been very good at talking to people about my problems, even the small things. i'd just bottle everything up and pretended that nothing was wrong, when in fact there was a lot going on and i found it hard to cope.

I had a minor break down recently and ended up in hospital which meant that i had to come clean about all the things i'd done to myself over the last couple of years which was one of the hardest things for me. And its meant that now my family want me to tell them how i'm feeling all the time and i'm obviously not very good at that.

Then, i came up with an idea - WRITE IT DOWN, and thats what i've started doing, i got my self a leather journal and now when ever i'm feeling down i right it down, like how i'm feeling and what's causing it, so that i could show my family/ doctor/ councillor and so they could help me. I find it incredibly hard reading some of the things back, it's like some one else takes over me.

I call this person "they Grey"

So don't just bottle up how you feel, write it down and show someone, don't suffer in silence, don't be alone.



Comments

Popular Posts