'Freedom'

I'm FREEEEEEE! 

Apparently. 

I've now been finished my exams a week now and since then I've not had to go to school or have any lessons, homework, dress codes, teachers, early mornings and much more. And to an extant I am loving it because I'm finally getting time to just think about everything thats been going on over the last 2 years and that so much has changed and that I have this new found freedom. 

All this time to think has lead me to realise that I'm not free at all I'm just a prisoner to the economy. sounds morbid I know but its true. Like the majority of teenagers i am lacking money, I always have been but I've just never really though about it because so much of my time was consumed by school but now I have nothing to do most of the time.

The hard thing is 90% of places won't hire me just to have a job till the beginning of september which means theres barely any chance of me getting more money. I haven't been blessed with rich parents, or a fortunate background, and i'm going to spend 3 years at uni and getting in a HUGE amount of debt and i don't want to bring my children up with little money I want to provide for them in a way that my parents couldn't do for me. I don't want them to have to worry. But I'd never let them be spoiled!

I'm just scared of the future, but I'm excited, what's going to happen?

Try to waste your money like I have, spend it on things that are long lasting and worthwhile!

This is unlike my usual posts but this one just kind of happened, it was planned and i was just writing what i was thinking. my next will be more cheery don't you worry! 

Love you as always, so its been so long!

Dan x

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts