I can't even think of a name for this post
so yeah once again i am late at writing a blog post but after my youtube party last week I've kind of been in a weird daze. I hadn't really experienced something so awesome and cool and fun ever.
And despite the fact that a lot of alcohol went into my system, may have been to blame. But i didn't want to feel awkward and be weird in front of big youtubers, but i managed to play it oil and make friends that hopefully will collaborate with me in the not to distant future. It also means that for Summer in the city, which is getting so much closer, i may get access to the after parties which means meeting HUGE youtubers, but thats not i was meant to be writing about!
Exams are ever quickly approaching and I'm stressed but I'm not, I've never been a person to experience stress like others, i feel that because of the experiences I've been through i'm just numb to a lot of things in life or i might just not feel stress, who knows?
I try to do loads of revision, but I'm always distracted by the smallest of things and then i just procrastinate and then never do any work, but i need to do well, and i have to go to London, that is the place for me, i fit in there.
I also mentioned on twitter that ui may be doing a short film, and its going to be about London, I'm just not quite sure what its going to look like visually, but I've always wanted to do something like this and i'm very excited. I am also going to be entering it into an east London film festival. i don't think that i will win but it will give me the motivation to work at this, despite only having a week to do it.
There's surely more to update you on but i can't think of anything off the top of my head, as i feel like everything is happening at one!
Stay strong, Stay safe!
Dan x
And despite the fact that a lot of alcohol went into my system, may have been to blame. But i didn't want to feel awkward and be weird in front of big youtubers, but i managed to play it oil and make friends that hopefully will collaborate with me in the not to distant future. It also means that for Summer in the city, which is getting so much closer, i may get access to the after parties which means meeting HUGE youtubers, but thats not i was meant to be writing about!
Exams are ever quickly approaching and I'm stressed but I'm not, I've never been a person to experience stress like others, i feel that because of the experiences I've been through i'm just numb to a lot of things in life or i might just not feel stress, who knows?
I try to do loads of revision, but I'm always distracted by the smallest of things and then i just procrastinate and then never do any work, but i need to do well, and i have to go to London, that is the place for me, i fit in there.
I also mentioned on twitter that ui may be doing a short film, and its going to be about London, I'm just not quite sure what its going to look like visually, but I've always wanted to do something like this and i'm very excited. I am also going to be entering it into an east London film festival. i don't think that i will win but it will give me the motivation to work at this, despite only having a week to do it.
There's surely more to update you on but i can't think of anything off the top of my head, as i feel like everything is happening at one!
Stay strong, Stay safe!
Dan x
Comments
Post a Comment