Believe In Yourself

I know the title for this may be cheesy, but some times you just have to have to have a bit if self belief, because being a teenager nowadays is getting increasingly hard to be the 'popular kid' and if you aren't that kid you don't get treated as well in the majority of cases, i.e bullying.

So when someone tells you that you look nice, believe them, because they have no reason to lie about it, or if they say that it looks like you've lost weight, take the compliment, because the better you feel about yourself the better other will think of you as well.

As you're reading this now I want you to think of something you love about yourself, maybe the way your laugh, maybe your eyes, maybe you hair, no matter what, maybe even the little dance you do when you put trousers on, and every day try and think of something you can think of a new thing, and then start writing them down, and if you ever feel insecure read that list of things you love about yourself

stay happy, stay safe, smile

Comments

  1. Thank you so much I'm in fourth year now I live in Scotland and you inspired me to believe in myself a lot more i made a blog not very long ago I don't get much time to post but if I'm stressed or having something to say it keeps me less anxious and calms me down please follow it , I can't stop laughing at your videos they're hilarious I've actually just created a post about you ! http://kaypolland.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts